Monday, June 15, 2009

me and my beloved girlfriend Boey








this is my beloved girlfriend.. boey..

let start our story..
when she added me at facebook while i really dunno her at all.. but then i wus so damn freakin bored till i saw her in my list n i click on her profile juz to check out who's she.. then i edit her picture till so fugly.. omgorsh.. it so funny when i did that..and after awhile then she reply me that (wah.. so pro!!)and the barly started to chat with her from that very 1st time ...and yet we started to chat 24/7 none stop
til when her grandmother has past away while im de guy who confront her so much n care for her while she is so sad.. till after a week we text each other in sms then we started to meet up when my mom wuz admited in hospital coz she havin heart failure.. n i brought her together wit me to visit my mom...so that time we are still friend..
on the 1st dae of the night we went to (lake view club) for a drink and watching live band coz i really fustrated n stress while worried too... but she still support me from behind.. i really respect her well..and before we finish our enjoyable night i started to confess her n she accepted me as her boyfriend..and i felt so happy till my drunkness juz fade away...lolxx..thi is the 1st day on 6/6/09 11.39pm

on the 2nd day we still gone out for visit my mom...nuthing much that we do dat time.. normal routine.. till at everning my friend DJ Van has invited me to his gig at marketplace so bring my girlfriend along .. kinda enjoy also.. juz that she (tak biasa) on dis situation lor..okie lets jump to another part...

when i wus trying to plan for her birthday surprise on early daes.. i wanted to cook Western food for her.. but i need time.. so i wus askin suggestion from frens n they givin a good idea to me.. that is TGI Friday... so on 11/6/09 at night i brought her to ioi mall TGI friday for birthdae dinner and yet she is so enjoy n very happy..when i wus askin her a stupid question that wether her ex bring her such a place for birthdae dinner.. n she said NO...gorsh.. wut kinda lame are those guy...?

till the very next day i went to king'z bakery shop to order a cake for her n celabrate at her friend's house.. coz this is a last minute plan..and after de celebration we went out for a drink at de mamak till de next round we goes to eat some dim sum... omg.. i never been outing for so freaking long...hahah old man already...

but wondering when is de right time for our family approve us to be 2gether..?im juz curious to know from de answer from god..

till now... already we have couple for 11 days ... aiya.. after 12am d ma.. so consider 11 days lor..heheh..

(p/s: a girl who always wanted to do so,and we cant force her to stop it in time,once we control her very badly,she will ever leaved you behind.)
answer:let it be,let it goes,once she knew and she will know's,don't force her to do that she doesn't like to do so,if she knew you are very good,loving and caring on her,she will never leaved you...)

No comments:

Post a Comment